Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome to My World. Make yourself at home.

Salutations, cloudlings and snowflakes ^_^

Feeling a bit nippy outside, isn't it?
Today was positively frigid, here in the central midwest.

Kind of makes me want to take up my mother's offer on going somewhere warmer for good.

But yet, I feel my legacy here in this small, confining town has not been fully imprinted yet. I am not set in stone, I am waiting for my foot print to dry completely before moving on and leaving my little trail to the West.

Hmm...

I'm not really sure where exactly I'm going with this today, but I know the general direction.

Some people are so saddeningly(yay for made up words) selfless that they put themselves through hell and misery to make the one they love happy. Even if it means that they get dragged and manipulated time after time again.

See, I've had a recent experience with a certain person who is in love. They seem to know this person isn't right for them. This person has been cheated on, dumped, and downright abused and each time their significant other says how sorry they are two days later and they make-up and its all okay again.

And this happens a good 2, maybe 3 times a week.

And I care about this person, it simply kills me. I've tried all I can. This person even knows that they are being treated unfairly, and they simply ignore it each time.

It rips me apart and I can't stand it.

But yet I can't let it go. I can't give up on this person, no matter how hard I try. And I do try quite a bit.

Maybe I'm just ranting. Like I said I haven't a clue where this blog is going.

I can leave you with a warning: DON'T be this person. You will kill yourself and those who care about you. If you are being dragged about and won't stop it because you are in love, move on. Because this person simply is not worth it and there are so many better people out there.

So until next time, I shall leave off this somber blog.

You are so beautiful and I love you all.
Much love from
The Girl In Blue.
lessthanthree

No comments:

Post a Comment