Sunday, December 12, 2010

Foreve.

Good evening, my skylets and pilots.

Today was very wintry. Kind of sad and kind of happy. Winter.

December is a sad month. For some it marks beginnings, while for others it marks the end. This year has been so crazy. A continuing rollercoaster never taking a break to let us relax or sit back and recall the events. Neverending.

This kind of pertains to what I am talking about today.

Forever.

Forever is an awfully long time, especially if you are young like myself. Especially if you are old too. Forever is like a tree, with roots tangling deep into the earth, seemingly ending before taking a turn and forking deeper into the ground. Forever stretches up, growing far into the sky, branches kissing the breezes and barely grasping the very edge of outer space.

For some forever can be a great thing.

It means you can take your time, move as slow as you wish, you have all the time in the world to spend. With whomever you choose.

But forever can also be terrible.

Some people are not graced with fortune upon the creation of their life. Some are born into it, or it is introduced to them in the span of their life with no control, like bullets being fired into a range from a long distance. No time to dodge, no time for anything. And guess what? You have forever to do that.

For these people, forever could not end soon enough for them. They wish for it to stop, for forever to show mercy. Upon their plea they are not considered. Only abandoned, left for dead, and washed away to be forgotten.

I am so glad I am not one of these people. I am incredibly happy I can see forever and all that it has to offer. I will revel in forever, bask in its forever-y glory, hold onto it with a grasp so sharp, forever will be eternally absorbed into my skin and live on still through my memory once my piece of forever has ended.

So unto you a bid fare warning: Avoid being the person who forever haunts. Be open to forever, and it will make itself a warm home inside of you and bring to you great gifts. Those are the gifts of forever, eternity, infinity, and never-endingness.

With that I would like to end this blog with this: Forever should actually be spelled Foreve. Because if foreve had an r, it that would be the end of forever.

May you swim in mists of sky forever, my darlings.

Until the next time.
The Girl In Blue.
Lessthanthree.

No comments:

Post a Comment