Friday, December 3, 2010

Reckless Abandon

Oh. Hi!

Well look at THIS lovely surprise.

The girl in blue is BACK and OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

What shall we start with then? My mind trembles with the need to open up to the internet and proclaim my stream-of-consciousness unto all of the universe.

But Lord knows, theres no time for that on one lonesome Friday night. We will get to that later.

Let us start with the title. It is so bound to become a song because I simply cannot get the phrase reckless abandon out of my restless thoughts. It just slips off the tongue and is so my phrase.

According to the all-knowing website Yahoo! Answers, here is the definition of reckless abandon

To do or say something without regards for the consequences.

It is SO most definitely the definition of my being. I live with reckless abandon every day of my life. I don't worry about the future (though I probably should), only the present. I am all about immediate gratification.

So hence, title "Reckless Abandon"




Lately I've been feeling.... lonely. Not the kind of lonely where my friends are all "Oh my darling, lean on me when you're not strong etc,etc." It is a loneliness etched deep into my mind, no cure. It makes the long hours of every night filled with silent, still insomnia. Just me and my thoughts. I wish I could drive. Drive miles away to somewhere completely unknown. Where I could ignore the wintry mid-western climate and sit and watch the sky. Maybe I would find someone like me. Someone so broken with a sense of there being someone out there he just can't reach. Someone who likes blue. Someone filled with reckless abandon. We would sit and talk. Talk about nothing and everything. Two strangers waiting for the hole to be filled, the missing piece to be added, for the song and the story to continue. Someone who will cure the pure insomnia and the pain of the past and the future.

Theres the idea that there is someone out there for me.

And theres the torture that I cannot find him.




Until the next time, my beautiful lonely heart seekers

Much love from the girl in Blue
lessthanthree.

No comments:

Post a Comment